Sunday, March 11, 2012

BTS: 4th Collection



Teaser.

The other day, we had a shoot for our 4th collection. Of course just like our past shoots, I had to deal with a lot of stress before we were able to shoot. I guess I sort of got used to it so instead of moping around, stressing myself even more and ranting about it on social networking sites, I decided to stay calm.

I thought of all my resources and came up with solutions and a series of back up plans. Letting my obsessive-compulsive self take over actually helped. A lot. I wont go into details anymore. I'm just glad God let it happen and luck was on our side that day.

LESSON FOR THE DAY: It's better to expect the worst and  come up with options because no matter how much you plan, there will always be some things that won't work for you.

Here are some BTS photos taken by keyti  using my cam:) (the one I used for the shoot was aia's)



L: One of the last shots. We were all tired and sweaty even before this point.
R: Proof of how much butt i don't have.

 

L: me w/ my censored mouth
R: keyt w/ erica


Yay. A picture of us with Erica Adizon. We look like fans. hahaha.

I will post the final photos tonight or tom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment